Biltwell Lane splinter full face helmet
Overview: The Lane Splitter is built around Biltwell's proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS inner lining, cheek pads and a BioFoam chin pad for added comfort. Large openings in the Kinbar allow air to flow and the outlet at the back allows hot air to escape. The Lane Splitter Shield features high precision optics and simple hinge mechanisms for style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass pin and hole configuration on the left side of the Shield provides quick opening and secure closure with Little complication. Mesh pockets are located in the ear cut-outs, perfect for aftermarket communication system failure.
- Injection moulded ABS outer shell with hand-painted surface
- Expanded inner layer of polystyrene
- Hand-sewn, removable, brushed lycra lining with contrasting, diamond-stitched, quilted, open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear cups
- Injection-moulded anti-scratch polycarbonate eyeshield with aluminium joint covers and fixing material
- Meets safety standards of DOT & ECE
The helmets have a DOT inspection and INCLUSIVE EC approval.
Size Dimensions (cm)