- E-BIKE AKKU WITH LARGER RANGE: bulky battery housings can take up considerable space ? The NCM Venice battery is different. It integrates perfectly into the frame of the bike, reducing weight and keeping the bike in a comfortable balance. With a single charge you can reach a range of up to 130km (in ECO mode). The integrated USB port allows you to charge your smartphone.
- A STARKER, PATENTED Rear ENGINE AND A PERFORMANCE ENERGY BUY WITH USB CONNECTION: This reliable 250W rear engine is known for its durability and endurance on longer tours up to 25km/h. No loss in wheel manoeuvrability due to the engine located in the rear hub.
- INFORMATION AND CONTROL ON BUTTON PRINT: Our simple and stylish Das-Kit LCD display shows you all the necessary information about your trip at a glance. Simply adjust the desired engine support (6 support levels possible).
- APPROPRIATE AND SAME RIDE FEEL: Schwalbe tires, a Suntour suspension fork, an adjustable handlebar, ergonomic grips and a suspension seat post from Selle Royal contribute to a pleasant ride - even from longer distances. A Shimano Acera 8-speed gearbox provides seamless transmission and greater flexibility than the standard NCM Venice.
- ROBUST MANUFACTURED, GUIDE MORE SAFETY: The design of the NCM Venice is elegant ? and makes no compromises in terms of functionality and safety. Mechanical disc brakes from Tektro and a brake lever with automatic motor cut-off ensure safe driving at any speed. Spanninga's front and rear lights put you and the road in the right light, while the slim design of the bike is rounded off by cables inside the frame.
- Introducing the NCM Venice
The NCM Venice is a real trekking pedelec and a perfect all-around lifestyle bike: the NCM Venice is all that and more. : Go shopping and secure your shopping with the practical luggage carrier; wear your business suit and go to work without sweating; ride through town and visit friends. The casual style of the NCM Venice encourages you to do so without professional Tour de France accessories. Even if you want to escape the city on weekends, the NCM Venice is perfect for short or long trips thanks to its even more powerful battery and motor (just as easy to charge your mobile devices using the integrated USB port).
Powerful Das-Kit rear engine with 250W
Our in-house produced and patented X15 is a very lightweight and durable rear engine that gives you the flexibility a trekking bike should offer and more.
Although the constant power output of the motor ends at 250 watts to comply with current EU directives, our unique Das-Kit technology delivers higher torque at the right moment, e.g. on steeper climbs. The engine is quiet, maintenance-free and highly efficient; focus on the beautiful moments wherever your ride takes you - always knowing that your engine will take you safely to your destination.
Powerful DeHawk battery with over 600Wh
A powerful 48V, 13Ah DeHawk battery with over 600Wh supplies your engine with power, so you can drive up to 130km with engine support using the 6 support levels. The slim design on the down tube of the bike frame allows for ideal weight shifting and better balance while riding. The battery is easy to insert and remove, so you can recharge it at home or in the office using the included charger. An integrated 5V USB port also allows you to charge your mobile devices on the go.
Saddle, circuit and much more.
The Shimano Altus M310 gear shift is a powerful gear shift especially for 7-speed or 8-speed sprockets. With its lightweight design, efficient suspension and Teflon-coated surface, a clean shifting through the gears is possible with low maintenance intensity. It is an ideal gear shift for hybrid bicycles.
A suspension seat post, ergonomic handles, gel saddle and adjustable handlebars make this bike all in all a pleasant bike.
A Suntour Nex suspension fork helps cushion potholes on uneven roads.
Light, tires and more.
With Tektro's 160 disc mechanical disc brakes, the driver is in control at all times. The left brake lever has a built-in sensor that interrupts the engine support and gives greater control during braking.
The pedal sensor also provides safety ? the engine immediately interrupts assistance as soon as the driver stops pedalling.
Spanninga's front and rear lights provide safety and flexibility when driving in low light conditions. The front light provides 30 lux for good night vision of short and long distances.
Display and details
The DAS-KIT L7B is an adjustable and illuminated LCD display with numerous functions and displays, e.g:
The speed can be set in different parameters (km/h or mph)
You can choose between a total of 6 support levels
The battery level indicator informs you continuously about the battery capacity.
Kilometres driven are displayed to you as ODO information.
The display can quickly switch between km / h and mph for speed measurement, and
immediately change all relevant displays to the desired unit.
The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars. The angle of the display can be easily changed to avoid glare.
* Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values so that the bike can be ridden properly. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as a lower value may prevent the rider from reaching the pedal at the end of the crank cycle.
* Using step height is the most accurate way to check which frame size is right for you.
The stride height should only be measured without shoes.
* The frame size of a bicycle is usually determined by the length of the seat tube.
Measured from the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube.
|Shipping weight:||36,00 Kg|
|Display:||Das-Kit, L7B (3.0VR), LCD, 6 support levels, 6km/h starting aid/sliding aid|
|Controller:||Das-Kit, CT5-I5 Controller, 48V 15A|
|Engine:||Das-Kit, X15, 48V 250W, 25KM/H, Rear engine|
|Battery:||i5-4813H, 48V 13AH, 624Wh High Power cells, Li-NCM-18650, with USB connection (mobile phone, tablet charging function with 1A current) Range approx. 50-120km (ECO mode 130km)|
|Charger:||48V 2A included (round plug) DC482DE|
|Frontlight:||LED, KENDO by Spanninga 35 LUX, power supply directly via battery|
|Taillight:||LED, SOLO by Spanninga Stvzo approved, battery operated with 2 x AAA 1.5V|
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, 28"* 480MM|
|Suspension fork:||SR Suntour, NEX 28"|
|Handlebars:||Promax, MA579, Aluminium (adjustable)|
|Brake lever:||Tektro, L: EL555-RT with brake cut-off to motor, R: CL530-TS|
|Brakes:||Front / rear: Tektro MD-M280, Disc brakes, Mechanical|
|Chain derailleur:||Shimano, Altus RD-M310, 7 speed|
|crank set:||Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 165mm, 48T|
|Gear shift:||Shimano, Altus SL-M310-7R, 7 gears|
|Pinion:||LY, LY-1007CFN, 7-speed screw ring 14-28T|
|Tyre:||Schwalbe, Marathon 28"*1.5 700C black|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal, FREEWAY-A194DR10081, Gel Saddle, brown (imitation leather)|
|Seatpost:||Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM|
|Handles:||Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)|
|Pedals:||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Max. permissible total weight:||Incl. driver up to 120kg|