The micro rhombus is already an absolute eye-catcher due to its spectacular shape. The Extreme version is one of the brightest Kellermann indicators ever and is more versatile than ever before. It is the first Kellermann turn signal not only approved for motorcycles, but also for all other vehicles such as quads, cars and trailers (approved according to ECE-R6). On motorcycles, the micro Rhombus Extreme is therefore allowed to be as close as twenty millimetres to the headlight. The use of two high-performance LEDs and the proven Kellermann HighPower LED technology** produces an impressive and previously unattainable bright flashing signal. It is recognised more quickly and thus ensures maximum safety in road traffic.*
*Electronic accessories may be required to regulate the flashing frequency.
**Combination of the IC controlled Longlife Protection Guard® circuit with high performance LEDs of the latest design.
ECE approved for front and rear
- Can be used on all vehicles
- (e.g. motorcycle, quad, car, Super Seven, trailer, etc.)
- Extreme light output
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- High quality metal housing
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC on-board power supplies
- With M8x20 mounting thread
- Replaceable silent rubber adapter, which protects the indicator from damage caused by vibrations and vandalism