The 3in1 sensation in an Atto® housing - it has never been seen before: With the Atto® DF, the latest and by far the most spectacular member of the successful Atto® series follows! The smallest worldwide approved turn signal is now also available in the coveted 3in1 combination as a turn signal with integrated tail and brake light. Hidden behind the extremely small and sensationally bright Atto® DF is an optical and technical all-rounder: With a light area that fits four times on a 1 cent coin, it disappears optically almost completely at the rear! Thanks to the miniature housing, the motorcycle rear end can be designed more minimalistically and individually than ever before. In action, however, the Atto® DF shines with the intensity legendary for Kellermann products - because it is not the size but the luminosity that matters! Direction indicators, tail and brake lights warn with uncompromising luminosity and keep following traffic at a distance! Kellermann's well-known HighPower LED technology** together with the proven EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology create an optimized light control in a sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors, enabling this sensational luminosity at a truly minimal size. The Atto® DF can be combined in a variety of ways with other versions of the Atto® series or with other series. The complete electronics of the Atto® DF are housed inside the housing, so that the Atto® DF can be operated directly from a 12-volt mains supply.*
*U. Electronic accessories may be required to control the flashing frequency.
**Combination of the IC controlled Longlife Protection Guard® circuit with high performance LEDs of the latest design.
ECE-tested for rear
- Replace the existing tail/brake light and turn signal sensational, new rear look
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC on-board power supplies
- With M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 mounting thread
- Dimensions: length 14mm, max. diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- Design protected throughout Europe