The Atto® DF Integral is the first recessed luminaire from Kellermann that can be completely integrated into the cladding or other components. The slender sleeve disappears almost seamlessly, thus enabling the absolute "clean look" when customizing.
Behind the extremely small and sensationally bright Atto® DF Integral is an optical and technical multi-talent: With a light surface that fits four times on a 1 cent coin, it disappears optically almost completely in the rear! In action, however, the Atto® DF Integral shines with the intensity legendary for Kellermann products - because it is not the size but the luminosity that matters! Turn indicators, tail and brake lights warn with uncompromising luminosity and keep following traffic at a distance!
Kellermann's well-known HighPower LED technology** together with the proven EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology create an optimized light control in a sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors, enabling this sensational luminosity at a truly minimal size. The Atto® DF Integral can be combined in a variety of ways with other versions of the Atto® series or other series.
ECE-approved for rear
- Completely new design possibilities
- Replace the existing tail/brake light and indicators
- Sensational, new rear look
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330kHz clocked
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt direct voltage on-board power supply
- Design protected throughout Europe
- With M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 mm mounting thread